The Kalam Effect

Monday, July 28, 2008

Shani Sadhe Sathi

According to my theory of Shani Sadhe Sathi, taught by my Grandpa... (some of my friends have also done research on this.)

There are 7 splits in the Shani Dasa, which have a specific meaning for each split phase (dont remember the name). This is in a ancient verse I am told. I have never seen it but heard its gist. ( I have to go to Calcutta to search for that. If someone sponsors a roundtrip, I am willing to do that :-) )

Here is what Mr LART says, my grandpa's psuedonym - Laxman Arya Rathan Tendulkar (forcing Arya in the bottom most lower caste by my great grandpa). BTW, many English guys and Indian Kings have accepted his finding as he has told, but you cannot find a Dalit's finding anywhere in the so called higher caste knowledge.

Also these seven phases remind of one a sura, with seven notes. sa-re-ga-ma- pa-tha-ne.

The first and last phases, are three quarters of the year.
The second third fifth and sixth are 2 and a half years each.
The real 7 and a half is the middle path of ones own Shani dasa. (mis-interpreted as Mr LART says, based on transit)

There are some explanations, of planets and it influence in each phase. One example in presence of Shani in 8th for property, and 11th for negating losses. 12th would force a person to live away from family or strive in famine.

There are some exclusions, that I havent come across.

April 24, 1968, 10.01AM, Calcutta. Hora Lord is Mars. My dad had been told, by my Grandpa, I will work for govt. one day, which happened. According to KP System, Mars is connected to Ketu & Venus, which signifies the 10th house along with Jupiter - job, so with the influence of my mother (Quota did help me.), I took up the govt. job, and moved out with an insignificant transit of Jupiter from Mars - I have not a single clue or explanation for that! (April 2007). Even though money is there with current change, satisfaction is not there and sense of instability owing to the political climate.

The Shani Dasa runs from March 1969 till March 1988. These are the split periods as I posted earlier.

1 0.75March 11, 1969December 9, 1969274 Good
2 2.5December 9, 1969June 9, 1972913 Good
32.5June 9, 1972December 8, 1974913 Bad
47.5December 8, 1974June 7, 19822738 Good
52.5June 7, 1982 December 5, 1984913 V.Good
62.5 December 5, 1984June 6, 1987913 V.Good
70.75June 6, 1987March 6, 1988274 Good

Incidents about bad period (3) - Refused to study at the Kindergarten level. changed 2 schools. wasted one year. refusal of admission based on caste in certain schools, it seems. Settled in one school during end of Bad period and continued there till I went to college.

Good period (4) There was no self confidence, in terms of the caste and ridicule at school, even though I was the topper. Self realization.

V Good period (5) Participated in my inter school debate in 10th. Won prizes. Topped the school. Significant interest towards engineering, dad's field. Ventured into theater/drama.

V Good period (6) Admission to IIT. Reasonable studies. Topped in many subjects. Tried hand at theater/drama.

All along under my mothers influence, I wanted to join the govt. job and take up a coveted position after my degree.

Good period (7) One particular day, that I decided to make a change in my career and move into software field during October 1988, on that night, there was a small bit of ash fallen in front of Shirdi Saibaba's picture, in my room. Don't know the astrological significance. Next day, in the campus interview I had a job, with an IT major, but with a 3 years contract. I took it after my PG eventually!

Mercury Dasa, has been good in my software career, till Venus Bhukthi, when I moved to the govt. job, as my mother had always wanted. Travelled abroad, and worked for long periods. Pursued my theatre/art dreams part time.

Mercury Dasa and Bhukthi, got me a PG degree. Met my would-be wife there at college. Also Mercury connection during, my marriage, kids birth and first house purchase.

Cannot pin-point any events in my life, connected to Shani, except for my last career change of starting the biz last April.

I never bothered about the traditional method of Shani Sadesathi, which I presume is over (Oct 1992 to April 2000).

My star is Poorvabhadra and my Saturn's presence in 11th have nullified losses. Any corrections?

I have had a good career in software, moved over to govt. job, married to the person I liked (elder to me). I have not earnt a single rupee more than my wife's earnings since marriage! It will be changing soon.

Next Shani Sadesathi is (Oct 2022 to April 2030) leading in my retired life! My kids marriage, grandkids etc. in this period. Hopefully I would stay in one single place.

(As I write this, received a call about my mothers Kidney stones and her 3rd operation. She lives with my sister in USA, and understand that she is getting operated on Tuesday evening, between 4 to 7 PM EST. Moon, Venus, Saturn and Rahu which are in my 10th house are transitting the Lagna, connected to birth and danger.).

God help us!

1 comment: