The Kalam Effect

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

I will show you God, but...

I will show You God but first You do this-

1) Show me where he is acting deaf and dumb to the cries of the innocent.

2) Prove me that they are innocent, who are crying.

3 ) Give me the reasons why some children are born healthy and the others crippled, or blind or whatever.

4) Why some live a long Life while some children die early at age 5 or 10.

5) Why dont we fall of from the Earth or why does the Earth itself not fall off from space. if it is gravitational theory then can they repeat this revolution and rotation in a scientific Labarotary with few balls as planets ? If it is Big Bang theory then why are the planets rotating at the same speed and not slowing down ? Try to create a big bang again and see whether the pieces are round in looks and whether they keep on revolving for lakhs of year in the manner Our Planets in the Solar system are revolving. Please explaion this who is keeping this perfect alignment in place.

6) Why are you not able to repeat Lord Ganesha drinking milk today ?

7) I also wish to know why do people worship Buddha statues ? is he there ? If he is there then I would like to see him. Show me the Buddha You worship, and I promise i will show you God. You do the above, then I will show you God.

You may leave the queries of Question 5, and answer the rest, and still I will surely show God to you.

The problem is that what the Buddhism of yesteryear's was, is no more today. I am sure it has become corrupted down the ages. I do not think Buddha did not worship God. This is all nonsense. All great Saints and Mahapurusha, accept a superior divinity pervading.

If Buddha is there, then God too is there. I would like to see Buddha first from those worshippers of Buddha, before they ask me to show God to them. I would also like to know why is he deaf and dumb to the cries of the innocents.

No comments: