The Kalam Effect

Friday, October 3, 2008

Astrology and Learning it

Astro Knowledge is a gift. There are thousands of combination's, which a trained astrologer... this is where the computers come into play. For each and every step of combination, there is a basis. Some are pointed out by programs. If things are so easy why to have a person read it?

Astrologers have a duty of soothsaying. Not questioning things how and why it happens. Some might work for one, for others it may not.

I agree that Shri Krishnamurti used a mix of systems. There are people whom I knew were practitioners of KP System, stopped as they could not confirm any future events. They have reverted back to Vedic and doing OK.

When friends and family come to me, I used a mixed approach of Vedic, Astakavarga and KP and do feel that I get a divine guidance to pick certain cases to read. Lots of factors influence.

My grandfather was a great Vedic Astro Scholar. What he used to tell was, those who feign in learning astrology, would never learn the secrets. They will not understand and will confuse the others who are interested in it. Those who work in other name, or question with it, will never learn astrology.

I do have the quest, but I do talk to many astrologers and dont get many answers to the level I know.

But I will never question or ridicule the learning approach of others. I will just be a silent spectator and learn a thing or two. It is always better to understand the failures of certain steps and try to get the right ones!

No comments: