The Kalam Effect

Sunday, October 19, 2008

GOD's Whispers: I AM YOU (This is my 100th Post)

I am you

I am the gentle loving whisper, softly speaking words and sounds of comfort to you when you believe that harshness, pain and darkness defines who you are, and you wrap yourself in a blanket of suffering. I am the light which flickers, dances and moves around you, drawing your focus away from the gloom, away from the web of illusion you caught yourself in… finding yourself now laughing in joy as you watch the dance of light, and I remind you who you are.

When tears fill your eyes, I am the comforter who embraces you and gently fill you with my warmth. When you doubt, worry, or fear, and your steps are shaky, unsure of where to step next, I am the voice of intuition which guides you, encouraging you to place one foot in front of the other. I am the trust who moves you through doubt. I am found in your laughter. I am the well of compassion which overflows and spreads through out your world, as you reach out from your heart to the life of another.

When the illusion of judgment is gently put aside by you, it is my breath which blows away the clouds of mist in the heart, in the life of another - are you also found. I am the wonder and awe you feel as you watch the beauty of nature unfold, ever changing … just as you are beautiful and ever changing! I am found in your trust, in your faith, in your kindness, gentleness and passion. When you embrace yourself and others - I am there! When you see through a fear which has bound you in chains for eons - there I am, dancing a dance of pure joy and celebration!

When you lift your heart, your voice, your life, in communication to the Creator… I am there. When you are so afraid, yet still reach out for clarity and truth - I am the one holding you and whispering words of encouragement. When you hear the wind, you hear me speak to you. When you hear the birds, you hear the song I sing to you. When you are frightened and wonder how you can heal the wounds of many, and yourself - I am the lantern which shows you the way.

Sit in a room, so dark. Light a candle, made small by the vastness of the darkness… or so it seems. Watch how the light of one small candle dispels the darkness and allows what has been hidden by the cloak of darkness to now be seen. Magnify that light a million times, and then again … and yet again, until you magnify it seven times.

There in the brightness of that radiance of all there is… I am! I am your soul of love and light. I AM YOU.

Hope this lights up your festive spirits.