The Kalam Effect

Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Astrology and Numerology

Numerology is doing wonders for certain people.

People like to change names etc.. to get better results.

But, think this as a solid proof - personal experience - instead of going by Ramesh, and when I write with name Ram, mostly it is recognized. This is where pen names hold good. Most writers, keep their favourite persons name (typically) a female name goes well. So in order to make the name sound well in writings, they will write well and influence is good.

I recently gave a prediction based on Hororary to a person (typically I don't write it) on getting a job, after 5 long years of own small education biz etc. He got the job on the predicted date and is happy. Also during the course of prediction, I had suggested based on the placements, Mars in his 10th house, and based on his star with Jupiter effects - the name of employer - to be good with "A" or "I". His first employer was starting with "A" and worked for long. Now he got a new employer starting with "I". I will post a detailed analysis of stars and possibilities soon.

Mostly names are kept in South India based on stars and starting letter, which also covers the family interests - grandfather/grandmothers/family deity name etc, where as some parts of North, it goes by family tradition, and a surname.

No comments: