The Kalam Effect

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Spirtiuality Masters


I am spiritually inclined person, and have experienced the divine blessings myself, with a 360 degree view of earth. But I chose to be a simple earthling.

I dont understand why these Gurus start charging so much, like Rs 5000, Rs 5000, $ 5000, $ 6000 and all and giving VIP treatment to the powerful & rich?

The power to give comes from within. But not to ask! There might be an answer to say that money is needed for spreading the word. Who's?

The power in me says all these are wrong!

Life is not a child's play to be wasted on these Fakes.

3 comments:

Vijayashankar said...

You should read my latest Tamil post. சில நினைவுகள், மாயை http://www.vijayashankar.in/2009/07/blog-post_09.html

Raju said...

காசு பிடுங்கும் சாமியார்கள்

Rangan Kandaswamy said...

good one.