The Kalam Effect

Friday, March 20, 2009

Narada

One day when Narada was passing by Vikunta he saw Lord Shiva and Maa Parvati talking something and in Joyous mood and didn't notice Narada..(I do not know whether it is with anger/jealousy or just to poke fun) then Narada went upto the Lord Shiva and Whispered in his ear **Don't tell to anybody** and left immediately..

Now see what happens/happened, Maa Parvati anxiously started asking Shiva to tell me what did Narada say?

Maa Parvati: Tell me Mahaadev what did Narada say?

Lord Shiva: Narada told don't tell to anybody....

Maa Parvati: No i am your Ardhangini you must tell me please...

Lord Shiva: he said Don't tell to anybody....

and the argument continued... .......who' s right? and who's wrong?

So sometimes I believe "Galati se Mistake Ho jaata hai...:-) Ha..Ha..

This post is just for sharing again in the light-hearted. . and don't ask me the classic's reference as it was told by one of my Guru and narrated how things CAN happen when YOU are still right and saying the TRUTH

(This post is coming after 80 days! Message is hidden above!)

No comments: